3 Cups (450g) Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
1/4 Cup (65ml) Coconut Yogurt (you can replace this with coconut cream)
1/4 Cup (65ml) Maple Syrup (replace with stevia drops if you like)
1/3 Cup (50g) Cocao Powder
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Powder (replace with fresh banilla bean if you cannot find powder)
1 Pinch of Salt
5 Drops doTERRA Wild Organge Essential Oil
1 Drop doTERRA Rosemary Essential Oil
2 Teaspoons of Orange Zest
1 Teaspoon Cacao Nibs
1 Stalk Fresh Rosemary (Decoration – not going to be tasty to eat)
- Line a metal slice tin with baking paper and place in the freezer.
- Steam sweet potato until soft. Combine steamed sweet potato with all remaining ice cream ingredients in a blender or food processor, process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking paper lined tray and place in the freezer for a minimum 4 hours to set.
- Remove from the freezer. Break into chunks, add to your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into bowls, top with your choice of toppings and serve immediately.
You can find more delicious down to earth planted based whole food recipes on the natural harry website, and Harriet’s Cookbook, Whole.