How it works
LOYALTY PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Move Athletica Member Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions, the use of the Loyalty Card, and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Move Athletica Loyalty Program.
- Individuals who join the Move Athletica Loyalty Program agree to be bound by these Member Terms and Conditions.
- The Member Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Move Athletica in its absolute discretion. Any modification to the Member Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
- Move Athletica will not accept any liability for any Member Email that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Move Athletica reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Move Athletica Loyalty Program or any aspect of it or at its election, to payout any Rewards, reset Spend Balances, at any time and without notice. Without limitation to the foregoing rights, Move Athletica reserved the right to transfer Members to such other loyalty program owned, operated, managed or administered by Move Athletica.
- Move Athletica may, at any time and in its absolute discretion, require a Member to provide to Move Athletica proof of identification for Move Athletica to verify the authenticity of a Member’s membership and compliance with the Member Terms and Conditions. Failure to provide proof of identification may result in termination of a Member’s involvement in the Move Athletica Loyalty Program.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes. Rewards do not represent legal tender in any country.
- When a Member returns a purchase in-store or via post, the net amount of the transaction will be deducted from the Member's Spend Balance and Tier Spend Balance and the Reward that was previously awarded will be adjusted or reversed.
- The currency in which Rewards are earned will be in AUD
- Move Athletica will endeavour to notify the Member via email when the Member is entitled to a Reward or changes to a different tier in the Move Athletica Loyalty Program. If a member unsubscribes from Move Athletica Emails they will not have access to notification emails on rewards earned or balances.
- Move Athletica will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Move Athletica Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision and/or utilisation of Rewards.
- These Member Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with Rewards, including without limitation with the Website Terms and Conditions and other relevant Move Athletica policies and or terms and conditions.
- Move Athletica’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Move Athletica Loyalty Program is final and binding.
- Membership of the Move Athletica Loyalty Program is open to individuals who are 18 years or older with a unique email address.
- An individual becomes a Member as at the Join Date.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member when they sign up in store by providing their personal details and receive a Move Athletica Loyalty Card
- When joining in-store, a sales consultant will record the individual’s full name, postal address, postcode, contact number and email address in the POS at the register. Other details may be optionally recorded. It is the Member’s responsibility to update their Member Profile if any details change. If a Member has not provided or updated Move Athletica with correct details, Move Athletica may not be able to contact the Member about their membership, Rewards, special offers or entry to competitions.
- Upon joining the Move Athletica Loyalty Program, a Member will be provided a Move Athletica Loyalty Program Card which is to be used when shopping in store for reward points to be allocated to each transaction
- At any time, Members may only have one account to the Move Athletica Loyalty Program and one corresponding Move Athletica Loyalty Card. Members may not transfer their account or Rewards to another person.
- Move Athletica reserves the right to modify, refuse or terminate a Member’s account to the Move Athletica Loyalty Program without notice or reason and at its absolute discretion.
- A Member may end their membership at any time by contacting Move Athletica team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By joining the Move Athletica Loyalty Program, an individual consents to Move Athletica contacting them to provide them with consumer or marketing information and notifying them of Rewards or other products and special offers.
- Once a Member has completed the application process in store, their Move Athletica Loyalty Card will be issued directly at point of sale.
- Members may utilise the benefits of the Move Athletica Loyalty Program without their Move Athletica Loyalty Card by: providing an alternative form of identification displaying the Member’s name and address;
- The Move Athletica Loyalty Card remains the property of Move Athletica at all times.
- One Move Athletica Loyalty Card will be issued per Member at joining.
- A current Move Athletica Loyalty Card, or alternative form of photo identification displaying name and address must be presented by the Member for all transactions in-store including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming Rewards or in response to any promotional activity specific to the Move Athletica Loyalty Program.
- Only one Move Athletica Loyalty Card can be presented for each transaction.
EARNING MOVE ATHLETICA REWARDS
- The Move Athletica Loyalty Program operates earning points through spending in store at Move Athletica.
- Each dollar spent earns 1 point
- Points accumulate to generate incremental rewards
- Rewards are not earned in a transaction for any where a member is redeeming rewards
- Where a Valid Purchase is made in store, Rewards will be accrued and calculated each day at 6 pm EST. This is also the day of issue
- Members will receive an email notifying them of the accrued rewards approximately 48 hours after the Valid Purchase is made.
- All members rewards expire 30 days after issue
- Members rewards expire when there is reward account has been inactive for 4 months.
Members will earn rewards based on the following tiers in one transaction.
- $10 Reward when they spend $150
- $25 Reward when they spend $400
- $35 Reward when they spend $600
- $50 Reward when you spend $1000
REDEMPTION OF REWARDS
- Rewards can only be redeemed at Move Athletica stores in Australia..
- When redeeming any applicable Reward, the Reward will be applied to the total order.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise indicated.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed against purchases of gift vouchers or postage.
- Move Athletica reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without notice.
- Move Athletica will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a Technical Issue including without limitation the failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once.
- Move Athletica reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
Returns: If a customer wishes to return a purchase for reasons other than that the goods are faulty or misdescribed:
- any Reward redeemed or utilised during the purchase will be forfeited;
“Effective Date” means 1st April 2019;
“Member” means individuals who sign up to the Move Athletica Loyalty Program via Smile Rewards third party application.
“Member Emails” means emails that are sent from Move Athletica to a Member including emails about the individual’s membership, the Move Athletica Loyalty Program, special offers, discounts, competitions and events.
“Member Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
“Move Athletica Loyalty Program” means the loyalty program operated by Move Athletica providing Members with access to Rewards in accordance with these Member Terms and Conditions.
“Rewards” means rewards or other benefits given to Members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions.
“Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
“Tier Rewards” means Member’s will earn rewards based on a tiered order value.
“Valid Purchases” means all purchases except gift cards and delivery costs and selected merchandise which Move Athletica determines will not be eligible to earn Rewards. Any purchases which are returned will not constitute Valid Purchases.
“Website” refers to the Move Athletica website moveathletica.com.au where details of the Move Athletica Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found.